Terms & conditions
Please use this service in accordance with this agreement.
- Article 1 (Application)
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
In addition to this agreement, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use regarding this service. Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
- Article 2 (Registration for use)
- In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for use registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of the approval, and the registration is completed. .
If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
・If false information is submitted at the time of application for user registration ・If the application is from a person who has violated this agreement ・In addition, if the Company determines that user registration is not appropriate
- Article 3 (User ID and password management)
- Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for the Service at their own responsibility.
Under no circumstance shall the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
- Article 4 (sales contract)
- In this service, a sales contract shall be concluded when the user applies for purchase to the Company and the Company notifies that the application has been accepted. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the company delivers the product to the delivery company.
If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance.
・If the user violates this agreement ・If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown delivery address or long absence The method of canceling the application or the method of returning the product will be determined separately by the Company.
- Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content provided by this service (hereinafter referred to as "content") belong to legitimate right holders such as our company and content providers, and users Unauthorized duplication, reprinting, modification, or other secondary use of these materials is prohibited.
- Article 6 (Prohibitions)
- When using this service, the user shall not do the following acts.
・Acts that violate laws or public order and morals ・Acts related to criminal acts ・Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service ・Destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network・Acts that use information obtained through this service for commercial purposes ・Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services ・Acts that involve or attempt unauthorized access Acts of collecting or accumulating etc. ・Acts of impersonating other users ・Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to anti-social forces in relation to our services ・Any other acts that our company deems inappropriate act of doing
- Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
・When performing maintenance inspections or updating computer systems related to this service ・When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, power outages, or natural disasters ・Computers or communication lines, etc. stop due to accidents・In addition, if the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service We do not take any responsibility.
- Article 8 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
- In any of the following cases, the Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of the Service by the User, or cancel the User's registration. increase.
・If any provision of this agreement is violated ・If it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information ・If the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended ・Payment obligations such as fees・If there is no response to contact from the Company for a certain period of time ・If the Service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the User due to actions taken by the Company under this Article.
- Article 9 (Withdrawal)
- Users shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
- Article 10 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in the Service. including.) is not guaranteed.
We are not responsible for any damage caused to users by this service. However, if the contract (including this agreement) between the Company and the user regarding this service becomes a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply. Also, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances (for which the Company or the user foresaw or foresaw the occurrence of damages) among damages incurred by the User due to default or tort due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). We are not responsible for any damages (including cases where you have obtained it).
We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between users and other users or third parties in relation to this service.
- Article 11 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
- The Company may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result.
- If we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
- Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
- Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
- Notifications or communications between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the User submits a notification of change in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and will notify or contact the contact information. is considered to have reached
- Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
- Article 16 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
- The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms. In addition, regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
In the event of any dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court.
Established on April 10, 2021